Diver certification begins here. Start with PADI’s online eLearning course. Move to the pool and practice your new skills. Then experience four open water (ocean/lake) dives.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI®Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives (Pool Session) to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives (2 spring dives & 2 ocean dives) to use your skills and explore!
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water.
Whats Included with this Package?
This package is a course that will allow you to study through the PADI curriculum with a book.
- PADI Open Water Book / Dive Log
- Certification Card
- Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Weights)
- Dive Fees
- Instructor Cost
- Personal Gear as in Mask, Snorkel, Booties, and Fins
***Price is Final NO Hidden Fees!